If You Want:
- To increase your capacity to help your students improve faster and more easily
- Be better at working with athletes who have emotional and/or behavioral patterns that interfere
- To spontaneously be more creative in how you instruct without anyone telling you how to do it.
- Help your athletes to play better under pressure.
- To become more effective in dealing with difficult parents.
Peak Performance Actualization can help you reach these goals
- Do you want to be a more effective coach and teaching pro?
- Do you have students that do not perform well at critical points?
- Do you have students who gets too upset, frustrated or down on themselves such that their game deteriorates or it interferes with their improvement?
- Do you have some special students who have tremendous upside, but are not developing fast enough?
- Do you have students where you think that something is bothering them in their life and is restricting their improvement?
Peak Performance Actualization combined with your teaching will enable players to improve more quickly. When emotional reactions improve, students are more responsive to what you are teaching them.
All coaches have some students that have some psychological issues or factors that limit their fullest development. Strategies that are successful with many students, sometimes do not work well enough for others no matter what you do.
There are other students who try too hard and it interferes with them acquiring the necessary skills to play near their potential. Some get too upset after losing certain points or making a bad shot or two, causing their game to deteriorate. They may not be able to control their temper. Others just do not play important points well enough causing them to lose matches they should have won. They can get too tense such that their approach and strokes are affected. They may lose confidence and have distracting thoughts that they cannot control at such crucial times.
Coaches get an additional benefit that athletes do not obtain. Peak Performance Actualization can be taught so that you can apply it to your students and eventually not need me to be involved. You would first have to experience a session(s).
There soon will be a program that teaches coaches the methods of Peak Performance Actualization.
I highly recommend that you download the concise, free report that describes this great method. If you do not read it, you will not know what you are missing. Peak Performance Actualization is a different way of improving your game and only takes a few sessions.