If you want.
- To do your best or even better then what you have previously done when doing public speaking or TV and radio interviews.
- To be less nervous when speaking to an audience.
- To not have distracting thoughts causing you to forget what to say at the most important points.
- To feel confident throughout the preparation, speech, and interview processes.
- To feel that you did a great job after a speech or interview.
What are your answers to these questions?
- Does nervousness cause you to give a speech or interview that you would rate at 92 % or less on a 0-100 scale?
- Are you too nervous or having distracting thoughts during your speech or interview?
- Even though you have previously given good speeches and interviews do you wish you had more confidence?
- Do you still have some of these problems even though you have given successful speeches in the past?·
Peak Performance Optimization will.
- Quickly enable you to perform at a higher level when giving a speech or interview.
- To be calmer and more focused during the speech.
- Consistently good or great time & time again.
- Be able to be really good at responding to any unexpected question or development.
- Worry less about it beforehand.
- Probably lead you to have your best interviews and speeches ever.
I can certainly understand you being skeptical about these claims, but I have been using these methods since 1997 and average doing it about 28 times a week. Furthermore, I come from a very strong research background having been trained by a past president of the American Psychological Association, won research awards, be an editor of two esteemed psychology journals, and be the only psychologist in the world who is on the 2 Energy Psychology Research Committees.
You have read about Peak Performance Optimization and may doubt that it could not bring about the quick and substantial improvements described. I want you to know that I have conducted research in psychology as far back as 1974 and it was for Martin Seligman, a Past President of the American Psychological Association. I restarted conducting research when I discovered psychology methods to bring about Peak Performance Optimization dating back to 1997.
I make it very convenient to do these sessions. They can be done on the Internet so that we can see each other or be sessions can be done on the phone. All services are confidential.
I highly recommend that you download the concise, free report that describes this great method. If you do not read it, you will not know what you are missing. Peak Performance Optimization is a different way of improving your game and only takes a few sessions.